Mario's Cannon Calamity Mario's Cannon Calamity

It's good to see an experienced person get back at it, I really missed your submissions and this one is a fresh reminder of why I watch your stuff. Classic stuff, man.

Bigfoot3290 responds:

Thanks! Reviews like these mean a lot to me. Glad you enjoyed it :D

Killing Floor Sticks Killing Floor Sticks

"LOADS AH MONEYH!!!!" I love that one.

I've been a big fan of the game for a long time, and to see someone take an animated approach to it is pretty damn cool, especially since you used sound effects and voices from the actual game and managed to make a reference to most of the weapons available in-game. Definitely got my 5.

Funky Stick Fight 3 Funky Stick Fight 3

If funky fighting was an Olympic sport...

Yea, these guys would take the gold. Lol.

I know you said this isn't the great comeback you wanted, but it was nicely animated, had good music, and in my opinion had some good humor in it.

Nice job man, and good luck finding your passion again.

hikuihito responds:

Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

Hooray for box tactics!

Seriously, seeing the classic 'Sneak up in the crate' trick made me just start laughing with joy.

And to those who see 'plot holes' (I'm talkin to you breakme), read the Author Comments box

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

I waited, and it finally came!

Let tears flow down our faces, as this is right now THE MOST EPIC MADNESS EVER!!!

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

So true! So true!

Seriously, you can do exactly what Lance does, and not have to give a shit :3

Great game, and a great animation to make fun of it.

Rebooting The Madness Rebooting The Madness

Arguably the best non-Krinkels Madness flash here.

Seriously, it's easy to tell you put a lot of effort into this to get such smooth animation and backround events. I salute you, Alpha-Nuva.

Craftmine: Good Grief Craftmine: Good Grief

Good thing I play single-player :P

Still, whether its Greifers or Creepers, both are a pain in the butt. Always taking apart your brilliant shit. Lolz though, haha

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Hooray for both dramatic music and spelling errors

I've watched this multiple times, laughed every time, and find great pleasure in just seeing that you actually put the same spelling errors in the animation to make it even more hilarious. Btw, DrunkenDemoman did another one u should do. :P

DrunkenDemoman : I was NOT going to pay tis but tah peples must noW!!!!! Tis Video is bor ring and I reley don't wan to say tis but it doisnt make sinse!!!! Now y would sumbodee create dis? bysides i tink dat he was right!!! tat game was bad!!! I has given tis vid a 1 becuase it does not make sinse!!!!!!

Btw the on thing I didn't agree with abuut axeman was that the potins where needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Bad Uncle Big Bad Uncle

You still haven't lost your touch, Knox

"I'm his uncle and he's my uncle at the same... damn... time..." This made me laugh inside like I haven't in a long time. Although this probably would of been even funnier with a few random flippy moves or zoom-ins, its still original and clever.