Stick War 2 Stick War 2

An amazing sequel to an amazing game.

Seriously, I cannot express how happy I am to see this game again, especially with all the new additions. Sure, I'm going to miss controlling individual units, but there is so much good stuff to make up for it.

10 Bullets 10 Bullets

I've never been so amused by simple explosion sounds and flashes, and this takes the cake. When w01f1eader said it's better than fireworks, I found myself saying that after 1 reaction caught at least 100 ships after 1 lone bullet would fly across the screen and manage to hit another ship just before despawning. This is BRILLIANT!

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Epicly Epic.... >.>

Seriously, it's an awesome game, and it's even more epic if you play Last Stand from the Gears of War OST. The names fit, and the music makes the idea of a zombie apocalypse like this so much cooler. And with ways to customize your character, and having companions just means more killing, more blood, and more fun.

GemCraft Labyrinth GemCraft Labyrinth

The best so far...

This more than accomplishes what I expected it to. The game has a fresh feel with the dungeon-map styling, but keeps to its roots with towers and many gems. The new ability to build amplifiers, shrines, and walls gives it a new touch to how you stop the monsters, and the skill-tree system was greatly improved in my opinion. A true game worthy of the title Gemcraft.

Rebuild Rebuild

All for gameplay!

Although the graphics aren't good, the gameplay quickly makes up for it. There are so many different random events that its impossible to be able to just sit back for a long time. Great job!

Intelligence - New Enemy Intelligence - New Enemy

Good, simple, fun

I actually spent several minutes playing the entire game, and I actually won. Now, it's not super easy, but it also isn't super hard. The enemies were nice too, and the gameplay was both smooth and respectable. And the powerups? The shield was a little bit overpowered, but not by much. 10/10

Echoes: Act 1 Echoes: Act 1

Utter awesomeness...

I'm gonna have a hard time waiting for the next act. The graphics are amazing, the storyline is catchy, the characters are unique, and the combination of Shooter and Defense is reliable... But those are only words.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

If anyone noticed

Its been updated with a halloween style, I think thats why it got FP again
still a fun game :D

Madness: Premeditation Madness: Premeditation

I've seen a lot of madness...

But of all fan-made/tribute games for Madness, this takes the cake... great work you two

Take a Walk. Take a Walk.

:D I'm smiling

can you do anything but smile? it was short, but how everything played together was splendid. even when you moved back, the music plays in reverse! thats cool