The Maiden's Heart The Maiden's Heart

It sounds pretty damn amazing thus far, but I'd love to see you try and incorporate a good few woodwind instruments as sort of counter-melody/supporting lines; they generally work very well with strings in this regard.

I'm also noticing that there I'm hearing little to no brass sound in it, and that's something I'm not used to with you quite frankly. Might I suggest using a French Horn or Baritone/Euphonium to kind of fill that gap if you haven't already incorporated in a later part?

Bosa responds:

I do plan on adding brass! I may make it sound traditionally 'castle-ish' or I may go with a more fantasy approach, we will see.

A Dream of Wilder Places A Dream of Wilder Places

*Insert Approval Face*

For Everything (Vilja) For Everything (Vilja)

It's a beautiful piece from all regards in my opinion. It's not too fast, not to slow; not to loud, but not to soft. It's just... there.

Bosa responds:

And it is in your heart, I presume?

Rise of the Cross Rise of the Cross

Beautiful song for a beautiful story.

Some day, I'm going to use this, and I'm going to tell everyone "Go check out Bosa, the mastermind behind all the music!" People don't hear this kind of music enough.

Avalon is Anu Avalon is Anu

Simply powerful...

I'm sure this could easily be used in the big screen movies. Do you have an actual band at your disposal to make this music?

Ace vs. King Ace vs. King

Read EpicMastermind's comment people!

Seriously, read his comment, and then try to picture it in your head. Easy, ain't it?
Any, a fun and strange piece to listen to.

Pure of Heart Pure of Heart

Instant favorite/download

Seriously, this will be on my MP3 player. Just... beautiful... *Sheds a tear*

Bosa responds:

I'm glad you liked it. I'm sure it has a nice new home on your MP3 player.

Oats We Sow Oats We Sow

I don't listen to blues often...

But I still think this is a wonderful bit. I'll have to look up the original some time. Good work.

-Forever Fantasy- -Forever Fantasy-

I can see the image in my head...

A great valley, where the trees bloom their pink roses annually while the waterfalls cascade down the young mountains. The air itself is full of life, as thousands of beautiful insects and birds fly about, and down below mammals forage for leafy greens. A beautiful image... :')

ChronoNomad responds:

Mmm, leafy greens... That's a nice utopian image you've painted here, and I'm happy that my music has played a part in it. Thank you very much for reviewing! :)

Drifting Satellites Drifting Satellites

Musika ona

Ok, I just put that in Basque, but good work, very mysterious, definately something I would listen to when looking into some deep abyss :3

Nitrocore responds: