Mario's Cannon Calamity Mario's Cannon Calamity

It's good to see an experienced person get back at it, I really missed your submissions and this one is a fresh reminder of why I watch your stuff. Classic stuff, man.

Bigfoot3290 responds:

Thanks! Reviews like these mean a lot to me. Glad you enjoyed it :D

Killing Floor Sticks Killing Floor Sticks

"LOADS AH MONEYH!!!!" I love that one.

I've been a big fan of the game for a long time, and to see someone take an animated approach to it is pretty damn cool, especially since you used sound effects and voices from the actual game and managed to make a reference to most of the weapons available in-game. Definitely got my 5.

Funky Stick Fight 3 Funky Stick Fight 3

If funky fighting was an Olympic sport...

Yea, these guys would take the gold. Lol.

I know you said this isn't the great comeback you wanted, but it was nicely animated, had good music, and in my opinion had some good humor in it.

Nice job man, and good luck finding your passion again.

hikuihito responds:

Stick War 2 Stick War 2

An amazing sequel to an amazing game.

Seriously, I cannot express how happy I am to see this game again, especially with all the new additions. Sure, I'm going to miss controlling individual units, but there is so much good stuff to make up for it.

10 Bullets 10 Bullets

I've never been so amused by simple explosion sounds and flashes, and this takes the cake. When w01f1eader said it's better than fireworks, I found myself saying that after 1 reaction caught at least 100 ships after 1 lone bullet would fly across the screen and manage to hit another ship just before despawning. This is BRILLIANT!

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Epicly Epic.... &gt;.&gt;

Seriously, it's an awesome game, and it's even more epic if you play Last Stand from the Gears of War OST. The names fit, and the music makes the idea of a zombie apocalypse like this so much cooler. And with ways to customize your character, and having companions just means more killing, more blood, and more fun.

The Maiden's Heart The Maiden's Heart

It sounds pretty damn amazing thus far, but I'd love to see you try and incorporate a good few woodwind instruments as sort of counter-melody/supporting lines; they generally work very well with strings in this regard.

I'm also noticing that there I'm hearing little to no brass sound in it, and that's something I'm not used to with you quite frankly. Might I suggest using a French Horn or Baritone/Euphonium to kind of fill that gap if you haven't already incorporated in a later part?

Bosa responds:

I do plan on adding brass! I may make it sound traditionally 'castle-ish' or I may go with a more fantasy approach, we will see.

A Dream of Wilder Places A Dream of Wilder Places

*Insert Approval Face*

For Everything (Vilja) For Everything (Vilja)

It's a beautiful piece from all regards in my opinion. It's not too fast, not to slow; not to loud, but not to soft. It's just... there.

Bosa responds:

And it is in your heart, I presume?